How to Get Channel 5 on Firestick - My Digital Wings - We are informing you related to digital marketing updates

My Digital Wings - We are informing you related to digital marketing updates

This is digital marketing update blog, and our effort to update you with the latest information about technical terms and tips & tricks.

 


Channel 5 was launched in UK in 1997.Channel 5 is a British television network in which you can watch programs such as "The Gadget Show".

Let us now talk about how we stream channel 5 in firestick. So as you know that My5 channel is available in Amazon App Store.So by following some of my steps you can easily install my 5 app and stream channel 5 from your firestick.

Step1-First of all we will plug Firestick into our TV with a good internet connection.

Step2- After that we will select the "Find" option which is available to you on the home 

screen of My5.

Step3- After that, you have to type "my5" on the find section with the help of firestick 

remote.

Step4- Then in the suggestive bar select "my5".

Step5-After that select the download button to install my5.

Step6-After installing, we will select the Open button.

Step7- Finally Finally sign in and search for content and enjoy channel 5.


For more details please visit on: Watch Channel 5 Live On Amazon Fire Stick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages